The APEL40CW clamshell wrap labeler is a continuation of the APEL40 line of top labelers.
This machine is suited to apply labels not only onto the top of any flat product, with the adjustable dispense edge, the split belt high tac conveyor and the product hold down railing, the APEL40CW clamshell labeler is outfitted to apply labels around clamshells or tills from bottom to top.
Retail tills require the barcode to be on the side or bottom of a package. Some clamshells require a temper evident seal to be applied. The APEL40CW clamshell labeler will handle this requirement in a fully automatic set-up where upstream equipment loads the packages into the conveyor or with a person manually loading.
Outfitted with the ALS204 label head, this machine can wrap/label 120 units per minute. Faster speeds are optional.
• Novexx Solutions Label Head Model ALS204/6/9
• Adjustable Dispense Edge
• Stepper Driven Motor at 130' or 40m maximum dispensing speed
• Label Counter, Missing Label Detection and Auto Teach
• Label Accuracy at dispensing edge +/- 0.5 mm
• Max. 4" (101mm) Label Width and 12" (304.8mm) Supply Roll
• 4' or 6' long high tact Split Belt Conveyor with Leveling Feet
• Speed Encoder to lock label dispense speed with conveyor speed
• Integrated Support Frame
• Fully Adjustable Guide Railing
• Up to 6" or 9" Label width with the ALS206 or ALS209 label head
• Infeed and out feed integration
• Hot Stamp Coder
• Conveyor width and length modification